Age of Rivals comes to mobile this week

It says we get daily rewards for joining an alliance, do we have one here yet?

Yea, I made one. StatelyPlayersCoalition. I think there are a few people in there that just joined randomly. I’ll open a spot for you.

If you can only have 10 people in your alliance, then I’ll pass as well. I don’t know how often I’ll be able to play it against other people.

But if there’s not a limit, then I’ll happily join as well!

Yeah, actually if limited, you should keep more active in there. I have only played through the tutorial and been beaten by the AI once.

I just want to put the disclaimer out there that the only thing the empire system of this game requires of members is to win 1 game a day against a real human.

Nothing above and beyond that does anything. I don’t really mind if you’re not all consumed by it, but if you can do it frequently then I don’t have a problem with it.

Perhaps we can make another alliance? There seems to be enough people interested. Have just installed the game and will try it tomorrow.

Same here.

Yeah, sorry for the lack of a contribution yesterday–no wins against humans. I played several games and got trounced in all of them! Gotta work on my strategery.

The same over here :cold_sweat:

i have not had time to try against a human yet. Are the games live or async?

Live.

Live, but they go pretty quickly.

Live, but even I can manage to get a few in in ten minutes or so. Even with the kids running amuck.

I’m actually able to play a couple/few games live now. Tried a few today. Had a 2-1 record :slight_smile:

So if there are any empire openings, I’ll gladly take one.

One spot left. Just send a request in game!

Done!

Now we’ll see if I can help at all. :slight_smile:

Turns out there are ten spots plus the leader, so there’s still one remaining.

I just had a very improbable tie game as well. That puts my record at 10-10-1. That one 1 is always going to bother me.

It’s not that I can’t find the time, it’s just that if I actually know I am going to have enough time to play a live game of something without kids/wife interrupting me…I am going to be playing Overwatch competitive matches. Everything else, get’s a-sync. I guess that is why I play so much X-Com 2 and Civ, as I usually just have a single game up on the screen all weekend and I kind of just play a turn as I walk by the computer all day.

Up to 40 or so online games. Currently in Realm 3 or something, top 80%.

Still doing some utterly retarded plays,some games I have no idea how I get myself into it out of a hole. Some games I obliterate the opponent.

Good fun :slight_smile:

@Baelnor We still have one spot! You should join us!

Also do you have any tips? I’ve been playing a military heavy strategy, it works about half the time.