A brief history of the world

I dont think there is a lobby as such, but you should be able to join a game from the main menu by going:

online-> new match-> selecting 3 player slots and 3 empty slots-> starting player:random-> hitting play-> play now

I suspect someone has done this within the last hour as my matchmaking game has updated its timestamp.

There was also a 4 player game that now has 3 players in it, but I doubt the other 2 are active.

I think I just joined your game

I see you, but maybe try joining another 3 player game. Im not sure who gumby is, but his name has popped up in a few games which I assume are ‘legacy’ games.

But it would be great if there was another active player out there in the wild :slight_smile:

Got it! I’m going to lose this so bad :slight_smile:
Shall I delete the other one?

1 Like

Maybe see if gumby shows up? Its worth a go

@jammatal whovian and codington have joined me in a 3 player thats yet to start but looks promising. There should be a couple of 4 player games with me in them, or we can start another 3 player.

Couple of games running now. Snotty up in both. :slight_smile:

I think our 4 player game is the last of the games with random players in it, so I dont know if we will have any progress there.

Perhaps yourself, @whovian223 and @JammaTal could join the other 4 player slot I have open, if thats not too many potential games running at once for you

Just tried to create/join another 4 player and there was nobody else in it. I think we are just waiting for @JammaTal and @whovian223 to join the other 4 player.

1 Like

Joined it. And probably should be my last one. LOL

I think I’m in the 4th game, but it’s not letting me access it.

My online games page says “page 1/2,” but the arrow buttons aren’t moving me to the next page so I can’t access it.

I only see you in 3 games, gumby and whovian, codington and whovian, and finally jammatal, codington and whovian

Ok, cool

I had a red 1 on my icon and no games available, and the “1/2” made me worried.

But I just took my turn in one of our games just now and it’s gone.

Seems like a false alarm

Oof. Major bug I had never seen before: somehow Snotty scored twice playing Incas & Aztecs. Only supposed to score at the very end. Doubly deadly since he got to go first so still had all his control from last Epoch!

I’ll email the developer about this one… LOL

1 Like

Happy to be playing this game with you.

Because I wouldn’t have noticed that at all. :slight_smile:

this game is SO amazing!
one if the best strategy boardgames in whole appstore.
it would be so freakin’ great if this gem could make the jump to 64-bit and get rid of bugs.
if only we new someone who might be able to do something about it :grin: :joy: :grimacing:

but i know it’s not that easy at all. a matter of time investment. and for earning what?
our friend Codington is more than busy with his regular job earning a livelihood for the family.

Im not sure I scored twice, I think I just had an exceptional round.

I was on about 80 points before (I remember being about ten points in front of your 69)

I got:

N.America mastery +6
S.America mastery +6
N.Europe dominance +4
S.Europe presence +3
M.East presence +3
India dominance +6
S.E.Asia dominance +2 (?)
China dominance +6

Making 36 of the 51 I needed to hit 132, with the rest coming from my capitals, cities and monuments.

Its just a shame the Spanish had to come and ruin all my fun!

Maybe just a bug in the replay then. Not as bad!

Thanks for the game!

I had a strategy to have the lowest score going into epoch 3 so I got to pick the first empire. Of course the powerful Romans, Macedonians or the vast Han empire all failed to show up, leaving me with a bunch of second rate barbarians to pick from.

Im also overjoyed to see the Sumerians survive the entire game, despite the early disaster reducing their capital and city walls. I was hoping they would be ignored, tucked away in the middle east as they are, and they scored me points all game. Likewise, the Incas and Aztecs might appear weak but even the Spanish couldnt uproot them this time. All those remnants of their civilisations kept scoring me points.

Id love to play another if youre interested, of course we could also wait for our 4 player game to run its course to keep Jammatal in the loop.

I wouldn’t mind another one, but I’m currently in 3 (well, 2 since this one is over) and I’d like to keep it to two.

Either another 4-player with Jammatal or if he’s bowing out after our game, then I’d be happy to join another 3-player one.

Actually, who’s the third person in that one game we’re in, @Snotty128?

Assuming we don’t do a rematch of that one, then I’m happy to join this one.

i will be ready for a 4P rematch when our game will be finished.

and yes, the game reminds me on Mario Kart where an early and/or midgame lead is not the best approach too.
jumping to the lead in the final round and then hope to defend it :expressionless: