The end or not the end, that is the question

Congrats on the job!

1 Like

Great news, Dave! Thanks for letting us know and for keeping this place going, as always.

Also, completely unrelated, I am now taking trains and buses everywhere. Completely unrelated.

2 Likes

In an odd coincidence, Iā€™m about to start flying again for work. A lot. And I havenā€™t been on a plane since maybe 2013.

So, Dave ā€¦ youā€™re really good at that code stuff, right?

3 Likes

As a Captain, I block that. Coup game reference? Jokes aside, I wish you great success @Neumannium and glad to see you are still posting the best writing on the internet. Please keep the airplanes from crashing, too!

Iā€™m thankful for what you and the rest of the PT team have so far for our small group. The writing is good and honest, the forums are better than PTā€™s for me.

Although I loved PT back in the days, looking back to it now, I think it was a bit too Owen focused for my taste. It had that military aspect about it, which I do not really miss today. Owen had (/still has?) a gift attracting people to his person and to his site, me included. Good money wise for him probably, but it was not always good for the site I believe.

I hope you are not angry I stopped the Patron donation?! Itā€™s for the reasons I tried to explain in the PM, but as you did not reply, so Iā€™m not sure. Anyway Iā€™ll keep supporting this site emotionally and maybe again financially in the future. Keep up the good work, donā€™t get frustratedā€¦ we are proud of youā€¦

p.s. I can tell my boy now that a friend of mine has programmed the next plane we will ride (Crete in 10 daysā€¦yeay). Maybe heā€™ll get excited to do something similar in the future. If he has further questions, Iā€™ll send him to you over the holidays.

1 Like

Never, nope, not at all. I am thankful (and shocked) that there are people willing to give up their hard earned cash for SP each month but will never judge or care if a reader doesnā€™t, regardless of reason.

Sorry I didnā€™t respond to your message. I think you sent it when I was in Europe and I meant to reply and then it just got lost in the shuffle. No worries at all!

3 Likes