Strike Team Hydra - Tactical RPG Coming August 21st

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to create a thread about my next game, Strike Team Hydra. It’s a turn-based, tactical RPG set in the far future featuring humans against an alien race. There’s cover, morale, terrain effects, action points for movement / attacks / special abilities and all the usual tactical rpg goodness. Players control a team of 6 core team members at a time plus any allies or hacked robots / sentry guns that are present on the mission and fight against all kinds of bad guys.

Here are images and some app previews. The game will be premium and around $5 at launch with no in-app purchases. It should launch on August 21st on iOS with an Android launch some time in late august or early September.

Strike Team Hydra - PD-Bonus18 - MainCamera - 2017-07-24 15-19-40 - 2732x2048x1 by Rajpreet Dhillon, on Flickr

0x0ss by Rajpreet Dhillon, on Flickr

2 by Rajpreet Dhillon, on Flickr

3 by Rajpreet Dhillon, on Flickr

Let me know if you have questions.

5 Likes

Hi,

I am not far into the game but I really like what I see there.

My initial feedback so far:
Is it possible to reshade the hexes when you move depending on the possible Attacks when I move there?
Not unlike the XCOM system where everything in blue range was = 1 Atack/Action left while everything in yellow area was 0 Atacks left.

I know the system here has more differently priced/balanced Actions but at least a lighter/darker shade for the breakof range to 0 Standard Attacks would be nice.

Yeah, that’s on my list of to do’s. I have a bunch of UI / functionality improvements to make based on initial player feedback.

Glad you’re liking the game. :slight_smile: