Stately Scrying: What we're playing this weekend

Cultist Simulator is consuming me from within.

Spent nearly the whole weekend on that and Stockpile.

3 Likes

I was in and then out on cultist. I just couldn’t get the rhythm down pat and realised I was spending hours upon hours and getting nowhere.

Ever so slightly too brutal

Once I understood the colours of cards related to the aspects present in them and how upgrading the cultists worked it clicked for me.

That and copying one of the card layouts I saw in a Steam guide.

2 Likes

Hmm … I should try to track down a decent guide and stop trying to figure it all out myself. I really like the game but I get stuck often. I’m usually exhausted by the end of a CS play session regardless of length.

This one helped me out a lot.

2 Likes

Catching up on old messages, sorry I didn’t reply at the time @Mirefox. We’d be all over a split-screen DQB! You listening, Nintnedo?

Civ 6 - rise and fall on iOS.

It does chew battery, but port is fabulous

1 Like

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle on the Switch you all convinced me to buy last month.

Needed something light but still strategic for the holiday travel and such, and this fills that. I’m not so invested in it that I care about maxing everything out or whatever, I just want to play and have fun distraction.

Will maybe pick up Golf Story for the next holiday.

Has anyone seen any patterns in battery consumption? I have found that base game on tiny was okay, but standard game with rise and fall sucks hard.

Thoughts?

One of the expansions will not play on my iPad 6 but will play on my iPhone XS Max. I think it takes more processing power so maybe drains more battery?