Stately Scrying: What we're playing this weekend

It’s not that uncommon for OOTP games to show up in a fall Humble Bundle for $1. I got 18 that way.

Sure, but by then baseball fever will be over. Was watching the Brewers walk off last night and nearly pulled the OOTP trigger…

1 Like

Definitely more fun to play OOTP during baseball season. I bought it for the first time in years last year and got through about 2 1/2 seasons before running out of steam. I really need to just give in and simulate the games if I want to get any further–being GM and manager is just too time-consuming to play too many seasons.

1 Like

Ended up buying and beating the core game of Destiny 2. Typically not my kinda game, but it was on sale and I did the same when the first one went on sale last year.

Other than that I’m about halfway through sorting all the pieces for Gloomhaven into their respective Broken Token organizer shelves. At this pace my solo campaign will start sometime after we have colonists on Mars.

1 Like

playing Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition in PS4 couch-coop modus with my son.
the “Dynamic Splitscreen” is a stroke of genius for couch-coop.
we can split our party anytime and explore each on his own and game will switch to splitscreen, and will switch back to one screen when we come close to each other again.

the game is a full-fledged RPG with a great storyline and nice turn-based tactical combat.

Divinity 2 (out on Windows/up to 4 players by network/internet) is announced for PS4 for August, dynamic splitscreen will be included again.

1 Like

I’ve had my eyes on this one for quite some time and always forget about it. I should probably buy it today since while it’s still on sale in the PS store.