Spread your wings - Wingspan Tournament

Great game @JaneHatke! Super close!

@js619, great game!

Thanks team!

That brings us to the end of round 1. A winning score ranges from 72 to 84, however Caradog just missed out with a 74. We picked up two extra players during round 1, so we will still have a bye each round.

Round 2!
@johnl vs @Caradog
@Mirefox vs @js619
@geigerm vs @Zebracadabra
@Baelnor vs @JaneHatke
@kennfusion vs @doublebullout
@irishdomer08 vs @JHTaube

@whovian223 has the bye :slight_smile:

1 Like

First listed invites second?

1 Like

That’s the plan–what’s your Wingspan username?

EDIT: Never mind, must have misspelled “Zebracadabra” the first time I typed it. Invite sent!

Logged in this morning and my game with @Zebracadabra was just gone. Afraid we might have to start over. :unamused:

I…. Am in the same boat.

I had two games in there and both evaporated….

Got a response on the Discord server….

3 Likes

False start, re rack :slight_smile:

Ok, ready for new invite,

We also lost our game sometime in the wee hours of this morning. Looks like we may all have to restart. Thanks for checking Discord, @Baelnor

Finished round 2, GG @kennfusion!

1 Like

GG! That was brutal the whole way through. I could not catch a break with feeder rolls and card draws.

GG @JaneHatke - that game felt like wading through mud… not sure what it was but neither of us could get anything going. I even whiffed on the end of round three goal!

Still enjoy wingspan even if it is a slog :wink:

gg @johnl. Felt like I ran out of actions for round 4 and only won based on constant egg production towards the end.

1 Like

3 games reporting in, 3 games to go in round 2! Hoepfully losing the momentum with a lost save hasnt held people back too much :slight_smile:

Gg @Mirefox! First time I’ve seen a tie in this!

Yeah, how close was that?! Good game!

1 Like

GG @Zebracadabra!

@geigerm
Gg, Mike! My start was so slow I was sure you were way ahead halfway through. Getting all those cards helped a lot.