Spread your wings - Wingspan Tournament

Resent

Accepted!

@doublebullout Eh, set this up (hopefully you can see it) but just realised I didn’t remove ravens - do you want to play this hand or make a new game?

I accepted before I checked the thread, but I haven’t taken my turn yet. We can restart with ravens removed.

And that’s a wrap! Well played @doublebullout, I don’t think that was in any doubt once the final round started :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

GG! You put together a nice 7 egg machine by the end. I drew California Quail and Killdeer early, so I was able to lay ground eggs and either get food or draw cards on every turn too. It’s a shame you couldn’t have held the Condor until later in the game, but I would have played it in the first round too.

GG @whovian223

GG @Baelnor

I had a miserable first two rounds and couldn’t for the life of me draw birds with the scoring nests. Instead of cutting my losses and focusing on engines for the later rounds I pounded away at card draw and killed myself.

You were pretty unlucky at the start - and there wasn’t much in the bird tray to get you back in it :frowning:

Thanks for the game :blush:

1 Like

Aarrgghh! I haven’t logged in for weeks. I wish I had - didn’t want to miss this!

1 Like

Good game! I thought I was doing ok. Guess not!

Will be running a series of these, let’s get you in the next one :slight_smile:

Great game @jhtaube … that final point difference was about what I expected throughout.

Good game Mike. It was closer than that for a long while but I had a fairly good egg engine for the last round.

Excellent!

Very close game that literally came down to me with my last turn take the end of 4th round 1st place and qualify one of my end of game bonus cards for an extra 3 points. GG @johnl

1 Like

Actually…. I since you are the odd person I can carry you through a first round bye - that work for you?

Yes!

Not sure if it’s too late. I assumed I was out and haven’t been checking every day. Now I will.

1 Like

No rush, but checking in on @js619 vs @JaneHatke - how y’all doing?

Last round, should be done soon!