Spread your wings - Wingspan Tournament

Calling All Bird Enthusiasts and Game Lovers! :eagle::game_die:

Are you ready to flock together for some feathery fun? Join our Wingspan Tournament, where strategy takes flight and every move could be your nest step to victory! :trophy:

:dove: Swiss Style means you’ll soar through multiple rounds, even if your luck takes a dive! Each match will be a chance to spread your wings and peck at new strategies.

:parrot: Whether you’re an egg-spert or just winging it, come test your skills and see if you can build the most tweet-worthy bird sanctuary! :bird:

Don’t let this chance fly away! Register now, and let’s see who will rule the roost! :hatching_chick:

#WingspanTournament #BirdsOfAFeatherGameTogether #SwissStructureSoNoEliminations

Some more details -

If we get interest, I will look to run three consecutive tournaments, each with a different rule set.

First Bracket - Base game!

That way investment is low, and intro has less rule to tackle

1 Like

I’m in.

1 Like

I am in.

1 Like

In please

1 Like

I’ll play

1 Like

I’ll play with the base game.

1 Like

I’m in

Nice interest!

Will leave it open until Thursday or so, with plan to launch first bracket on Friday in ready for the weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll play

I’m in.

I’m in

Me too

Welcome to Round 1!

Game rules -
Base only
No Ravens
Random Start
Ranked end of round goals

Once round one has completed we will start round two.

We have 11, so there will be one bye per round.

@Baelnor vs @Mirefox
@geigerm vs @JHTaube
@js619 vs @JaneHatke
@kennfusion vs @johnl
@irishdomer08 vs @whovian223

@Caradog - bye!

1 Like

Invite sent @JaneHatke!

@whovian223 invite out

Accepted

Just saw this and would like to play! (The site seemed to be down a few days ago?) That would make an even 12, right?

1 Like

I got you!

@Caradog and @doublebullout - round 1 - fight :). (Over food……)

1 Like

Crap. I’m actually just whovian on iOS. Can you resend the invite there? I play on my iPad a lot more than on Steam.