Review: Terraforming Mars

I’m glad of that!

I guess the game I’m in won’t really work anymore.

I’m happy to join a couple of games, though, and test out what @robthomasson is saying about the list of games.

On steam the game still works, only on iOS our game is broken.

1 Like

I will start a Prelude game with @Baelnor and @whovian223. Does anyone else want in?

1 Like

Yes, please

Another fun fact about the latest version. Only the player creating a game with Prelude needs to own the expansion. The other players can join without having bought it - tested in real life tonight.

Edit: Seems unusual that Asmodee did not take the maximum income approach. But you want to buy Prelude anyway, don’t you …

Added @JMH.75 and sent out invites.

Last I checked, Race for the Galaxy does the same. I really like the structure and am always fine being the one to buy the expansions and let my friends enjoy.

The cynical side of me assumes this is just another Asmodee glitch.

so that’s what the patch notes wanted to tell us:
“Adding game info to identify open and resumable games more precisely.” :+1:

Thank you!

I notice you chose “Standard Game”, so we all start with 1 production in all resources.

I keep forgetting that the Corporate Era is where it’s solely based on your corporations.

I didn’t k ow what to pick. I’m happy to remake if Corporate Era is better.

1 Like

The main difference is that players start with one production on everything in addition to whatever the corporations give.

I’m fine with either.

It will be quick :). Then we can go again!

Oh, one other thing I just discovered (to my annoyance).

It’s easy to enable the Prelude cards. But to enable the Prelude corporations and to enable the Prelude project cards (all 7 of them), you have to scroll down when creating a game and click “Prelude” for each one.

I played 2 games without doing that before realizing my mistake.

My review of the Prelude expansion is live.

@robthomasson gets a blind mention (meaning I reference him but don’t actually name him…) . Thank you for that!

1 Like

I’d play a Prelude game if anyone else wants to join

I will! I’d like to see the “you can actually tell which game you have a turn in” in action…

1 Like

Pick me for more games!

Belg69

Game created

@whovian223
@Baelnor
@JaneHatke

Invite accepted

Happy to report that the app ACTUALLY TELLS YOU WHAT GAME YOU ARE UP IN!!

Shouldn’t have to be excited for that feature to work, but it is nice to finally have it.

It is the odd symbol on the left that you would completely not notice…

1 Like