Race for the Galaxy 1 on 1 Galactic Master Challenge

Nope, on both devices I got the same message

Whatā€™s interesting is how much the RftG die-hards would disagree with that statement.

For the purists, RftG should only be played with three or four players. The ā€œfastā€ two-player version is considered an unspeakable abomination.

1 Like

Dunno if Iā€™m just used to playing two player in expert mode but I hate normal two player games. Canā€™t remember ever playing the physical card game with less than 3 players though.

1 Like

holy pamperoli! on the boardgame table i guess?

playing the app the fast and elegant 2-P Experienced unspeakable abomination has totally spoiled my enjoyment of 3 and 4P games :frowning:

and then there are the timeouts in 3 and 4P gamesā€¦

I have defeated Jules with my very diversified military economy . I did several consume x 2 with it and still got the Imperium Seat for 8 pts.

Halfvoid is up next . I canā€™t add dice emoji to the list from work.

1 Like

i can do it for you:

titleholder jason1002 :game_die:

:rocket: :game_die::game_die::aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::skull::chicken::game_die::hatching_chick:

Current Challenger: @halfvoid

Zebracadabra
Sleeping Giant
The Dukester
Snotty128
KYakerDude
geigerm
Js619
Hardco
JMH.75
JammaTal
Jules

1 Like

Iā€™m going to challenge @jason1002 as soon as he posts his friend code.

I be :bee:

Btw, are challenges with Experienced + the bonuses? Orā€¦?

My code is YKMPWCJJ

I believe I have to play halfvoid first. My code is CUF9WPCC

1 Like

Game with jason1002 still ongoing. Got swamped at work the last two weeks so Iā€™ve only had time for one or two turns a day.

I have beaten halfvoid 62 to 40 . Good game . Got development worth 7 pts at the end. Did lots of shipping.

:rocket::game_die::game_die::game_die::aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::skull::chicken::game_die:

@Zebracadabra is up next

Sleeping Giant
The Dukester
Snotty128
KYakerDude
geigerm
Js619
Hardco
JMH.75
JammaTal
Jules

@JammaTal do these matches also count as league results if the two players havenā€™t played each other yet in the league? Or should they always be two separate games? Or up to the players to negotiate? Any of those seems fine, just should be clear to both players in advanceā€¦

separate events, separate games, i would say.
only if both players communicate and agree that they want their game to count for both events, it should be ok.
but not automatically.
btw iā€™m only in charge of the league, not of this thread.

2 Likes

I think they should be two separate games. But If the two players want to count one game for both, they are welcome to. I agree with JammaTal.

Zebracadabra told me he has lost the game to jason1002.
so the next challenge match could start?
is this right?
will league leader Sleeping Giant grab the Galactic Master title too?

the line of honor would look like this now:

jason1002 :game_die: is the Galactic Master

:rocket: :game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die::aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::skull::game_die:

next title match vs @SleepingGiant

The Dukester
Snotty128
KYakerDude :surfer:
geigerm
Js619 :oncoming_police_car:
Hardco :hatching_chick:
JMH.75
JammaTal :aries:
Jules :chicken:
halfvoid :skull: (?)
Zebracadabra :bee:

Iā€™ll consider the next invite from @jason1002 to be this challenge, not a league gameā€¦

The game vs. @jason1002 is not yet over but it certainly appears I will lose. By a lot.

1 Like

ah, so it was a total misunderstanding.
when zebbee said ā€œlosing big to jasonā€ i thought the game were over.
obviously has been just a ā€œlosing in progressā€ report :see_no_evil:
and ā€œlosingā€ is not ā€œlostā€, of course.
my bad, sorry for the confusion :unamused: