Race for the Galaxy 1 on 1 Galactic Master Challenge

Ok. Can’t insert icons with my phone (or i dont know how) and been busy the past days. So I am sorry for slowing games down a bit and will update the list when on pc

Just a quick note, I dropped out, thanks for sneakily trying to get me back in but…no :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:rocket::chicken::game_die::hatching_chick::oncoming_police_car::oncoming_police_car::surfer::surfer:

Current Challenger: halfvoid

Challenger list:
JammaTal
SleepingGiant
KYakerDude
geigerm
Js619
hardco
jason1002

yeah, Jules’ icon :+1:
of course! what else? :grin:

1 Like

Yeah. Coudnt take another.
And the reason it took so long to update the list was because of cleaning the stables and prepare them for new chickens :wink:

Is it an idea to put your icon behind your name when you put your names on the list again?

And if I lose my match against Halfvoid, put me back on the list:
Jules :chicken:

2 Likes

Victory over @Jules (added myself as the skull)

:rocket::skull::chicken::game_die::hatching_chick::oncoming_police_car::oncoming_police_car::surfer::surfer:

Current Challenger: JammaTal

Challenger list:
SleepingGiant
KYakerDude
geigerm
Js619
hardco
jason1002
Jules

1 Like

challenge sent to halfvoid.
all expansions/no takeovers/no experienced player(s).
no completed online game for me, so i’m definitely inexperienced :pensive:

1 Like

i managed to install a Rebel empire for a 37-26 win to become the next Galactic Master.

:rocket: :aries::skull::chicken::game_die::hatching_chick::oncoming_police_car::oncoming_police_car::surfer::surfer:

Current Challenger: @SleepingGiant

Challenger list:
KYakerDude
geigerm
Js619
hardco
jason1002
Jules
halfvoid
Zebracadabra

challenge sent to SleepingGiant.
btw i have put halfvoid back on the list. guess that’s ok. who could resist to play a competitive game of RftG?

1 Like

Adding my name to the challenger list! All your base belong to ME!

3 Likes

Just as a public service announcement, I think the tourney rules are that challenger gets to pick which expansion options, but I would have chosen the exact same ones as you, so we both have great taste and game on! :slight_smile: Sparta!!!

1 Like

i have edited my post to add Zebra to the line :smirk:

That’s what I originally wrote. But by the powers vested in me, I hereby change that to the Galactic Master picks the expansions.

This is because the Galactic Master will post the win and can start the next game without waiting for the challenger to initiate the challenge. It will keep the games going without extra delay.

3 Likes

The problem is that will exclude anyone who did not buy the X or Y expansion chosen by the Tiara holder. The option should always allow a challenger who doesn’t own a certain expansion.

You don’t need to own the expansions to play a multiplayer game where the initiator owns them.

great game, Sleeping Giant! you had a frightening military power start.
i decided to go for goals, developments and VP.

after a period of instability with some changings of the guards i’m glad to stay.

:rocket: :aries::aries::skull::chicken::game_die::hatching_chick::oncoming_police_car::oncoming_police_car::surfer::surfer:

Current Challenger: @KYakerDude

Challenger list:
geigerm
Js619
hardco
jason1002
Jules
halfvoid
Zebracadabra
Sleeping Giant (?)

challenge sent to KYakerDude.

I, for one, welcome our Aires overlords. Great win @JammaTal. Sure, I’ll play again (at the bottom of the order). Good luck @KYakerDude next.

No, it won’t matter.

Also … everyone should get the expansions. It truly opens the game up. Vanilla RftG has about four well-worn paths to victory; any variation from those templates results in a loss. It’s pretty dull, frankly.

Double-posting …

… so that I can be added to the challenger list.

Tks for the heads up. Will do.

Im back, and back in the list

Challenger list:
geigerm
Js619
hardco
jason1002
Jules
halfvoid
Zebracadabra
Sleeping Giant (?)
TheDukester