Race for the Galaxy 1 on 1 Galactic Master Challenge

welcome to the RftG challenge, Duke.
did i get it right that you wanted to join the line of challengers?
i think all players in this challenge own the expansions and prefer to play
all expansions/experienced/no takeovers/no RVI scenario

Ive edited my post to add TheDukester before me on the list

Yes, thank you.

I’ll keep an eye on the thread from this point.

oh oh…i sense a kind of strange transformation going on with me :scream:
started my career as Chancellor Jalpatine and now…slowly but steadily i’m going to feel like…
Darth Jamidious :japanese_goblin:
i need help! someone must stop this!

:rocket: :aries::aries::aries::skull::chicken::game_die::hatching_chick::oncoming_police_car::oncoming_police_car::surfer::surfer:

Current Challenger: @geigerm

Challenger list:
Js619
hardco
jason1002
Jules
halfvoid
Zebracadabra
Sleeping Giant
The Dukester
Snotty128
KYakerDude

i’ll send a challenge to geigerm.

3 Likes

hello @Jules, i have alreday 4 RftG games running in the moment.
so it might be that i’ll be a slowpoke in the friendly game to which you have invited me.

[edit] oh no. it’s like sitting in a speeder boat. we have reached round 4 in no time :yum:

1 Like

oh oh oh…
geigerm’s rescue shuttle was shot down, and so the dark side of The Force overwhelmed me.
Evil Emperor Darth Jamidious’ reign has begun! :japanese_goblin: :point_right: :zap::zap::zap::zap:
MUAHARHARR…

:rocket: :japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::skull::chicken::game_die::hatching_chick::oncoming_police_car::oncoming_police_car::surfer::surfer:

Current Challenger: @js619

Challenger list:
hardco
jason1002
Jules
halfvoid
Zebracadabra
Sleeping Giant
The Dukester
Snotty128
KYakerDude
geigerm

i’ll send a challenge to js619

1 Like

Jedi JS is missing in action :flushed:
The Dark Force keeps growing in me!
call me Evil Jemperor now :japanese_ogre:

citizens of Alderaan! better start thinking about long holiday trips to one of your moons!

or might Yod’ardco be the Jedi to save the galaxy?
and what about Jedi Dukenobi? a finalist from a great foreign Jedi tourney!
may the Force be with all you brave challengers!

:rocket: :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::skull::chicken::game_die::hatching_chick::oncoming_police_car::oncoming_police_car::surfer:

we have reached the dirty dozen of icons, so the last :surfer: had to be deleted.
Current Challenger: @Hardco
jason1002
Jules
halfvoid
Zebracadabra
Sleeping Giant
The Dukester
Snotty128
KYakerDude
geigerm
Js619

challenge sent to @Hardco

Thanks for adding me to the list again… no idea what happened in that game; suddenly I realized I was down twenty points and without a single useful card! It didn’t help that we split every goal lol!

when a game has ended you can check the board, zoom in on all cards and scroll through the log. just don’t tap on DONE, but close the score window by tapping X.
it’s a great feature for aftershow analysis.

i catched the Alien goal in my last turn, so we ended with 3:1 goals for me, no splits.
and the Imperium Lords’ score value kept growing by playing out those last military worlds.
breaking point were the plays of Rebel Stronghold and Homeworld.

Hardco, i wonder what you wanted to say?
i guess blaming the Evil in me :japanese_ogre: muaharrharr…

Didn’t realize you could see the game state afterwards! That clears things up - knew you had a big rebel world, but didn’t realize you had two!

i felt a great disturbance in the Force…
look at me :hushed: …my dental brace must have loosened and fell off.

oh, and property prices on Alderaan moons are… uhm… exploding.
Jedi Master Yod’ardco has failed his mission :worried:
and was sentenced to a cruel de… no, wait, to going back to the line.

:rocket: :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::skull::chicken::game_die::hatching_chick::oncoming_police_car::oncoming_police_car:

Current Challenger: @jason1002
Jules
halfvoid
Zebracadabra
Sleeping Giant
The Dukester
Snotty128
KYakerDude
geigerm
Js619
Hardco

challenge sent to jason1002

many Jedi had failed but strong rebel forces under command of General Jason have enforced the retreat and escape of evil Jamidious to the Outer Rim.
murmuring threats like “i will return and take my revenge!” he boarded his personal yacht “Embarrassment”.

republican order on Coruscant was restored and citizens are awaiting the arrival of victorious rebel forces :tada:

:rocket: :aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::skull::chicken::game_die::hatching_chick::oncoming_police_car::oncoming_police_car:

Current Challenger: @jason1002
Jules
halfvoid
Zebracadabra
Sleeping Giant
The Dukester
Snotty128
KYakerDude
geigerm
Js619
Hardco

1 Like

Well, If everybody is joining I cannot stay behind :grinning:

Current Challenger: jason1002
Jules
halfvoid
Zebracadabra
Sleeping Giant
The Dukester
Snotty128
KYakerDude
geigerm
Js619
Hardco
JMH.75

fabulous Rebel General Jason has not proclaimed his victory yet.
so i have the honor to do it. hail the rebel alliance! hail General Grie…uhm…Jason1002!

:rocket: :game_die::aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::aries::skull::chicken::game_die::hatching_chick::oncoming_police_car:

Current Challenger: @Jules

halfvoid
Zebracadabra
Sleeping Giant
The Dukester
Snotty128
KYakerDude
geigerm
Js619
Hardco
JMH.75
JammaTal

btw The Force is strong in this thread :boom: :dizzy: :sparkles:
strong enough for giving birth to a RftG league?

I’d be all for playing in an RftG league …

… as long as the games were 1v1 only. I’ve found 3 or 4 player games to be tough–I’d say roughly a third of my 3/4 player games ended with one player timing out.

1 Like

Yes, I am the Dice emoji, thanks JammaTal. It was a good game and I got all the rebel worlds.

a valiant rebel commander you were :smirk:
and 48-41 are nice scores for both of us.
congrats on a well played win!

agreed on the multiplayer. i’m totally missing the “2-moves in one turn” feature (2P experienced mode) in those games.
MP can be a nice diversion every now and then, but 2P is the true nature of the game.
think i will create a league thread soon.

1 Like

Is anyone else unable to get online right now? My online is greyed out and says “Server Unavailable” but I don’t know if it is a universal thing or an issue with my device.