Castles of Burgundy players wanted

Gg, all! Gotta play again. We need to stop Alex. Lol. I’ll invite unless someone already has.

1 Like

@doublebullout. We also have a three player running. It’s still early but when that ends, I can start another.

1 Like

@kennfusion @geigerm @SpiceTheCat

Invite out!

3 Likes

Sorry I’ve been slow—was no service in Yellowstone last night.

1 Like

I was there two weeks ago. Enjoy!

1 Like

@rinelk. @Blackfyre @HolstenKnight

Gg, all! That’s a new high score for me, made possible by very good luck.

I’m always up for another. If you’re in, please say so and I’ll start another.

3 Likes

Always up for a new game, but they announced an update, and all old and running games will be lost. Maybe we should wait for the update?

2 Likes

Sounds reasonable, but I’m in once it drops.

I’d also rather wait for the update instead of getting dropped out of a running game.

Ok, we wait then. I’m in another game so thank you for the heads up.

We’re towards the end of round D so not too long to go until we can all update.

Edit: I think we can safely say my winning streak is at an end…

@Blackfyre @rinelk @HolstenKnight

Just checked. I must have updated automatically whenever because it’s not showing any new update. What now? My other game is proceeding normally.

I have no clue when the update is going to happen, but it hasn‘t yet. And it involves a switch of servers and loss of all running games. I haven‘t even read the news, I just pass on what jamma told me :sweat_smile:

I am also fine with starting a new game now, maybe we finish it before the update. But at least we should not complain when the game get‘s lost.

Well, I’ll pre-emptively complain that I will have had you this time, if it weren’t for those meddling servers! But I’m happy to start another.

I’ll join the next game and skip this one

I’ve seen the info on server migration. Yes, it is happening, not exactly sure when.

If you have a running game, it will not migrate but may still be completed, depending on when this actually takes place.

Probably best to not start a new game until migration is complete, so I’m not starting any new games.

Running games will hopefully complete in time.

1 Like

@kennfusion @geigerm

I see @SpiceTheCat has timed out. Let’s wait tor him to take his move and the game will continue, so pls do not boot him. We’re on the final turn anyway.

2 Likes

Close and good game all. I assume we are waiting for an update to start the next?

2 Likes

@SpiceTheCat @geigerm @kennfusion

Great CLOSE game! Only 15 vps separation!

Waiting for the update would seem our best bet. We should check which version we’re currently on. I’m on version 1.9 and will continue to check their website.

3 Likes

Server info re migration: